We invite you to join us for Our Sustainable Future, Grace Farms Foundation’s fourth annual benefit on October 19, 2019. Enjoy an immersive evening in the River building with an elegant zero-waste dinner and entertainment by DJ ELEW featuring saxophonist Marcus Miller. The evening will feature Parisa Khobdeh Dance Company, and a spotlight on the cocoa industry with Tony’s Chocolonely. We will be highlighting auction items with sustainable and ethical supply chains and championing change together.
Our Sustainable Future relates to our focuses this year:
- We are advocating for supply chain transparency through public programs, industry awareness groups, and policy changes.
- We are initiating a regional campaign to encourage people to plant pollinators.
- We received our LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Silver certification in Operations & Management. In 2017, we received a LEED certification for Building Design & Construction.
- We are convening not-for-profits that are leading sustainable efforts locally and regionally.
- We are hosting “Life Worth Living” classes and conversations for people to consider what will make our lives and our future flourish.
- All benefit donations received will directly support the Grace Farms Fund, which sustains Grace Farms and our five initiatives. All event and administrative costs have been generously underwritten.
Our Sustainable Future | Ticket & Auction Website: https://e.givesmart.com/events/cUt/
For more information, contact Megan Mones, Marketing Manager, at 203.920.1934 or email@example.com.
Grace Farms Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, contributions to which are tax deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. For federal income tax purposes, you can deduct as a charitable contribution the amount of the donation received less its fair market value of goods or services received. For any donation of $5,000 of more, then name and address of the donor and the total donation will be included in the Foundations Form 990-PF filed with the IRS.